President’s Award (one award): This annual award is given by the ACEC-NB president to recognize an outstanding individual from our industry for their lifetime contributions to the advancement of the consulting engineering profession and industry in New Brunswick.
This award will be presented to an individual who is or was a member of the association, either as an individual, affiliate or by virtue of corporate membership. The recipient will be approved by a vote of the ACEC-NB Board of Directors.
- An individual will be nominated from existing or past-member firms of the association who, during their career, has served the Association in an exceptional way either by diligent work within the Association or by contributing to the stature of consulting engineering by their general accomplishments.
- Any voting representative of a member firm may propose a candidate by written submission to the ACEC-NB Executive Director setting out in detail the particulars of the individual’s career and the noteworthy contributions made by the individual.
- Past-president’s and past board of directors, having retired for at least three years, are eligible for nomination.
Submissions should include the following information:
- Greatest achievement the candidate should be known for
- Identify examples in each of the following categories that highlight the candidate’s leadership, public profile, specific achievements and volunteer initiatives:
- Involvement with ACEC and/or member organizations
- Relationship of nominator to candidate and years known
In addition to the above, other supporting documentation may be attached such as a CV of the candidate or other endorsements such as media reports, press releases, professional industry or community awards or citations, etc.
The deadline for nominations is February 17, 2024 and the award will be presented at the May 2nd Awards Gala.
Questions regarding this application can be sent to email@example.com or by calling 506-651-6562.